Foreclosure / REO’s
The Bishop Real Estate Group is a dynamic Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage team led by Kendra Bishop, Broker Associate. The Group is comprised of unsurpassed real estate knowledge, exceptional negotiation skills and an impeccable market understanding that allows the greatest profit return on Bank Owned Properties. We surpass our competition with our state of the art technology, cutting edge marketing, and flawless contract negotiations – all coupled with the highest level of integrity, representing our client to get top dollar in the least amount of time. Our clients appreciate our professionalism, unparalleled expertise and our consistent, organized process that is delivered for each and every transaction. Additionally, our team offers fluency in Spanish, Italian and Farsi, which could be key to smooth transactions where English-language-only may present a barrier to success.
The Bishop Real Estate Group has successfully closed transactions and/or has current relationships with the following companies:
- Fremont Investment & Loan
- Wells Fargo
- First Franklin
- Litton Loan Servicing
- California REO Management
- Keystone Asset Management
- Triton Federal
The Bishop Real Estate Group embraces the ideal of quality. Their high level of success has been achieved by deriving accurate pricing, executing a detailed marketing plan and capitalizing on a respected reputation in the marketplace which allows them to quickly price, market and close the subject properties. The Bishop Real Estate Group is well versed with Bank Owned properties and is prepared to assist with all of the required services below.
Property Analysis, Set-Up, Negotiation and Escrow
- Occupancy reports within 24 hours
- Cash for keys, continuation of a tenancy relationship or unlawful detainee determined
- Securing, re-keying, and winterization as required
- Assessing required maintenance, trash outs, cosmetic repairs (negotiated volume discounts with vendors based on usage)
- Full BPO/CMA with exterior and interior photos
- Initiating and maintaining all maintenance services
- Obtaining updated title reports
- Determine HOA and obtaining status of dues and assessments
- Present analysis of the BPO, listing “as is” vs. “repaired”, and direction of current local market conditions
- On-going review of the market with current CMA every 21 days to determine optimal marketing
- Presentation of clean, completed purchase agreements with all required addendums, buyer loan approval and deposit checks.
- Coordination of complete escrow process
Reporting and Accounting
- Provide monthly status reports including expenditures, time on market, and sales price to value
- Custom reports as requested
- Submit complete closing file and final invoices
** Any other client specific requirements can be accommodated.
The Bishop Real Estate Group is a quality, integrity driven real estate team that is dynamic, powerful and engaging. Should you have any questions on our capabilities or would like additional information or references, please contact Kendra Bishop at 916-458-5488 or via email at Kendra@TheBishopRealEstateGroup.com. Additionally, please click here to find detailed bios on each of our executive team members.
To request a confidential assessment by phone call/meeting, please fill out the form below. Please let us know the best time to contact you, and the best means of communication.
Once you submit the form below, we will contact you.