The Bishop Real Estate Group is a Certified Distressed Property Expert/RealtorTeam. We have helped homeowners under- stand the alternatives to foreclosure and successfully guided many through the short sale process by offering realistic assessment of homeowners current situation. The Team is comprised of unsurpassed real estate knowledge, exceptional negotiation skills and a prestigious Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) Certification, a designation in training for foreclosure avoidance and short sales. We surpass our competition with our state of the art technology, cutting edge market, and flawless contract negotiations-all coupled with the highest level of integrity and communication skills and delivery.
Help on Government Programs. Are you eligilable for HAFA? Find out here:
What is HAFA? Watch a short video.
The Bishop Real Estate Group has successfully closed transactions and/or has current relationships with the following companies:
- Fremont Investment & Loan
- Wells Fargo
- First Franklin
- Litton Loan Servicing
- Bank America
- National City
- Citi Bank
The Bishop Real Estate Group embraces the ideal of quality. Their high level of success has been achieved by understanding all aspects of the short sale, beginning with the difficult decision for the client to short sale their home, consistent communication with all parties, pre-approval of the seller, acquiring all required documents prior to listing the property for sale, deriving accurate pricing and consistent price changes as appropriate and timely. The Bishop Real Estate Group is well versed with Short Sale, Pre-Foreclosure and Bank Owned properties and is prepared to assist with all of the required services below.
Property Analysis, Negotiations, Marketing and Escrow
- A Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Proven track record on successfully negotiating short sales
- In-house Short Sale Negotiator/Realtor
- Understanding the Short Sale Seller, no fee process to the seller
- 98% short sale approval rating over the last 12 months
- Key contacts with banks, law firms and service providers
- A highly educated understanding of this market and impacts of a foreclosure
- Success with pre-approval of short sale clients
- Excellent short sale process and strong negotiation skills
- Professional marketing of property to ensure ample exposure for a quick offer
- Provide weekly updates, monthly status reports and successful 30 day Close of Escrows.
- On-going review of the market with consistent reductions price as deemed necessary
- Coordination of complete escrow process
** Any other client specific requirements can be accommodated.
The Bishop Real Estate Group is a quality, integrity driven real estate team that is dynamic, powerful and engaging. Should you have any questions on our capabilities or would like additional information or references, please contact Kendra Bishop at 916-458-5488 or via email at Kendra@TheBishopRealEstateGroup.com. Additionally, please click here to find detailed bios on each of our executive team members.
To request a confidential assessment by phone call/meeting, please fill out the form below. Please let us know the best time to contact you, and the best means of communication.
Once you submit the form below, we will contact you.